Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Working on a little Christmas Painting...Classic Car style!!!


Helloooooooooooo Friends!!!

It is hard to believe that the time is flying so quickly. It will be Christmas in no time and I am finishing off some of my last paintings for 2015....which includes this piece inspired by a 1957 Chevy!!!!

The other day I was driving in town and I spotted a car with a tree on top!!! The cool thing is the tree was lit up!!!! It was so amazing and fun to see such Christmas Spirit!!!! Smiles all over!!!

Wishing you a most wonderful night!!!!!


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère Diana,

Elle magnifique ton oeuvre avec cette voiture ancienne et son sapin !... Bravo !

Je te souhaite de joyeuses fêtes de Noël.

Gros bisous ☃

Ps : ton filston a dû bien grandir ! de gros bisous pour lui.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I absolutely love this Diana. Love the tree on top of a classic car. :)

Sami Pat said...

Oh! I had a fifty-seven Chevy but mine was that ugly pink. I am a fan of trees on top of cars. One of my favorite little decorations is a red VW bug with a tree on top. Dept. 56 many years ago. I just marked your shop as a Favorite on Etsy. I will be looking for a red head with a ginger kitty paper doll. Happy New Year. ~Sami

 
Blogging tips