Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Birthday!!!! What an amazing day indeed!~!!!
















Today was my Birthday and it one of the Best Birthdays EVER! Each new year brings more awareness to me about how truly blessed I am. I am surrounded by Loving Family and Friends who mean the world to me. Happiness is the compilation of super simple moments in time that are treasured by the heart and soul. You have all touched my life in a most wonderful way and I am truly grateful. My Birthday morning started off with the most touching love letter tucked into a sweet Birthday card from the love of my life..my husband .my afternoon filled with a surprise visit to my Birthday dinner by my Brother and my Sister in Law....(loves of my life) ...a meal fit for a Queen cooked with Love by my Mom and Dad....(more loves of my life) and the many many wonderful and touching Birthday wishes from all of you....I Thank you for being in my life and for touching my heart in ways words cannot even describe!!! So Blessed!!!



Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Happy Birthday...
May you have a blessed year, Diana!

Lisa M Griffin said...

How absolutely lovely! It is no wonder that you are surrounded by such joy and happiness because that is what you radiate my dear.
I am glad to read (and see) that you had such a lovely day. Happy Happy Birthday to YOU! Wishing you another year of love, laughter and beauty. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday! What a wonderful celebration, beautiful cake as well!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Diana. Looks like your birthday was a success. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, a day late. Hope you have many more.:)))

Janine said...

Happy birthday dear Diana, I am happy to hear that you had such a terrific day.
My best wishes to you

 
Blogging tips