Saturday, April 12, 2014

Paint Party Friday.....Spring has Sprung and so have these cute bunnies....








It is amazing how the warmer air can make you feel so much better...this weather makes me want to walk and hike and bike and do all sorts of fun things.....so this past weekend I had my niece over and we always draw together....and I told her I was going to show her how a simple idea....can turn into a finished product.....so when we were together I drew this bunny on a glass and then did the actual bunny drawing.....showed her my whole process and then told her to look on FB to see this little character come to life....what a fun project it turned out to be!!!

Ever since I created my first what I call...Sitting Setting...(place settings for parties that are fun works of art) I can't stop dreaming up new sitting settings...so with Spring and Easter around the corner...you know I had to make a bunny one!!!! so here he is.....I even thought I would add downloadable PDFs in my shop for everyone to have fun with too!!! you can find them here....

Happy Paint Party Friday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



6 comments:

Annabelle said...

Hi Diana,

This little bunny is just perfect for a place setting Spring/Easter theme.Love the way he's holding the name card.
I bet your niece wants to come back to visit real soon, sounds like you gave her a wonderful time with her aunt and inspired her with your art.
Enjoy the weather, definitely an energy booster and Thanks for sharing.

Annabelle : )

Netty said...

aaah, the children are going to love your cute bunny settings Diana. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Karla Lawrence said...

What a wonderful project! Your bunny and basket are so cute!

Lisa M Griffin said...

How charming Diana! I love seeing how festive your art is around the holidays. :)

bellefrogworks said...

What sweet place cards - I love your illustrations - they always make me smile

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

OMGosh! This is super cute!!

 
Blogging tips