Thursday, December 12, 2013

I guess even an Elf likes to bake!!! who knew?









Yesterday was so much fun!!! Cole found our Elf Buddy Sugarbush all ready for a bake off!!! so we got some of our Holiday baking started!!! it was so much fun to spend some time in the kitchen with our little Master Chef.....he is so creative and I love that he knows how to cook and bake!!!

I wonder what we will find him doing today? will be interesting to see what he was up to all night!

Happy December 12th Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

The incredible memories you are making! I love seeing how you celebrate. Thanks for sharing. :)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, Diana!
LOVE the snowmen!

 
Blogging tips