Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone....a little compilation of our last 24 days with our Elf Buddy Sugarbush!!!









 




















Happy Christmas Eve Everyone....I am wishing you all the most Blessed and Wonderful Christmas with your Families and Friends....and I wish you Happiness and Peace and Love....

We have had so much fun over the last 24 days with our Elf Buddy Sugarbush....he has been super creative and fun and we are well on our way to celebrating a Beautiful Christmas 2013....

Tonight our little Minchkin plays Joseph in the Nativity Scene at Christmas Mass.....we are so proud of him and can't wait to share in this Joyous Day.....where we all celebrate the Birth of Jesus....

Thank you all for being here on my blog....Your sweet visits and comments have meant the world to me and I am so blessed to have met you all in Blogland....I look forward to more great times!!!

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Do enjoy the nativity scene. Children make it so special.
Warm Christmas hugs for you all.
HUgs Kay

Melanie said...

I want to wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy and creative 2014.
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips