Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Sketch - Daisies and an inspiring quote by John Lennon....Happiness.....


Hi Everyone....sometimes I think that children are smarter than some adults....and the way they think is the way we should more about life....Happiness is the key.....

Join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Sunday Sketches Everyone.......and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




8 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your daisies are so beautiful. I love them. Thanks for sharing with us this week! It's wonderful seeing you! xx :)

Victoria said...

Gorgeous owl and lovely flowers...inspiring JL quote! Fantastic!

Christine said...

lovely quote!

Lisabella Russo said...

Beautiful design and wonderful quote!

janice smith said...

I have always loved that quot, Diana, and it's so true! I love the way you've illustrated it. hanks for the chance to link up. I'll have to do a warm-up this week and come back to see you! xo, janice

kat said...

Wonderful quote Diana with such lovely daisies, thanks for sharing!

GalleryJuana said...

beautiful illustration with daisies and love the owl in your post signature.
thanks for the sunday sketches visit.

stefanie stark said...

This quote is beautiful! I like it very much. And I love your little daisies. Daisies always make me feel happy! Many thanks!

 
Blogging tips