Tuesday, July 2, 2013

10 Minute Warm ups with my Sidekick....Happiness.....



Happy Tuesday Everyone....just when I thought my 10 Minute Warm Ups couldn't get to be any funner....they do....Today is the first day our little munchkin has joined me in my 10 Minute Warm Ups....It is so nice to have him off of School for the Summer and I am doing all kinds of fun work with him to help him come September....but the fun part is our 10 Minute Warm ups....I am having way too much fun drawing with him and I hope you will join us this Summer and share your work here...... 

I also thought I would share some cool shots of the Fireworks we had in Town for our Canada Day Festivities........This is our view from our front porch....













10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




3 comments:

Christine said...

cute warmups today from you and Cole, and gorgeous fireworks!

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma très chère Diana,

Je comprends qu'on ait envie de tirer un feu d'artifice juste au-dessus de cette incroyable artiste que tu es !!... Sourire ! Les photos sont merveilleuses... Seront-elles une inspiration pour de futures oeuvres ?... Qui sait !

En attendant j'apprécie énormément ta dernière illustration... Elle est craquante.

Gros bisous à toi

Melanie said...

Sweet ladybugs and great firework pictures.
Have a nice day.
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips