Monday, July 29, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday....Tea for Two! come join me won't you?


Happy Monday Everyone....

I worked on this little "Tea for Two" piece for all of the Tea Lovers out there....seemed like a fun warm up today.....since the weather is a lot cooler around here and a warm cup sounds great! 

Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week...and I hope you will be inspired to participate in some 10 minute fun with me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




5 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love LOVE your tea for two, Diana!! Let me pull up a chair and join you. :)

xx

Melanie said...

Lovelyey tea for two set. I would love to have some tea with you :)
Have a nice wee.
Liefs, Melanie

Abigail Davidson said...

Oh your tea illustration is just so cute! Tea is definitely a great way to relax right before creating art. Thank you for your sweet comment on my post! Looking forward to seeing more of your work and joining you on Sweet Saturdays!

Abby / Linda said...

Diana--I tried twice, last night, to link to this, but it just wouldn't take my link. Maybe I will try again this afternoon.

http://atticreflections.blogspot.com/2013/07/vacation-over-10-minute-warm-up.html





Unknown said...

Your 10 Minute Warm-Up is WONDERFUL. I think we must be kindred spirits :D

Tracy
www.crochethappy.com

 
Blogging tips