Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Sweet Saturdays Share....mmmmmm

 
 

   
  


Hi Everyone...for my Sweet Saturdays share I thought I would share my yummy buns with you all!!!! Every week I make buns for munchkin's lunches and freeze then fresh and take them out every morning....I love baking because I know what I put in the food!!!

Hope you are all having a sweet Saturday!!! I will be making a recipe card for these recipes....I create cinnamon buns with half the recipe too.....with Saigon Cinnamon...so good!!!!

Happy Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone....





1 comment:

Giggles said...

Very inspirational....I used to make these years ago....I bet my daughter would like to make them now!! Your son will NEVER forget this... My mom made them when I was little and I NEVER forgot!!

Very very sweet post!

Hugs Giggles

 
Blogging tips