Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Sweet Saturdays Post.....More Vacation Photos!!!
















Happiness and Sweetness are everywhere....you just have to open your eyes to see them....

Happy Saturday Everyone.....I am sharing more photos from our Family trip....we made some wonderful memories.....

I also read a quote that made my day.....

"if you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought."
Peace Pilgrim

It is my quote for the day....love it!!!

Have a Sweet Saturday Everyone.....you can link up here!!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you pictures Diana thanks for sharing and what a beautiful looking boy of yours and such glowing eyes and so friendly looking. So lovely you could give him a treat of a lovely vacation. My hubby and I took our children there when they were this age. perfect age. Happy Saturday!

Melanie said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures. I just love disney and espacialy mickey mouse. Have a nice saterday night.
Liefs, Melanie

Christine said...

These photos bring back fond memories of Disneyworld for me with my own kids. Thanks for sharing, and Cole is sure growing up fast!

Unknown said...

Hi Diana,

Beautiful pictures, and Cole looks happy there. I bet you all had a great time during the stay.
Enjoy your Sunday

 
Blogging tips