Monday, April 8, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....Monday....having some strawberries....


Hi Everyone...and welcome to another fun week of 10 Minute Warm Ups....Today I have my yummy coffee in the studio and a huge bowl of Strawberries...so I had no idea what to do....but they were staring right at me....so I was inspired by my bowl of Strawberries and here is my little warm up for today!!! tomorrow...you can see these in colour!!! Wishing you a super inspiring week ...hope you will pop in and take part in this!!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Strawberries are the best!! Love yours Diana!!

Melanie said...

I just love strawberrys. Can't wait until they are for sale on the market.
Liefd, Melanie

Unknown said...

yummmm, strawberries. yours looks good enough to eat. :0)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

sharon said...

Love your strawberries, the season is finished here, so will have to wait for end of year to taste those plump juicy fruit!

Kays Kids said...

10 min. warm up for a yummy breakfast of Strawberry's.

 
Blogging tips