Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday 10 Minute Warm up...what are you working on today? share your blog posts with us here.....


Hi Everyone....as I mentioned earlier at the start of 2013...I started doing something fun each and every morning....I call it 10 minute warm up...and have found this little exercise to be a super easy thing to do each day....when you're drinking your coffee....or tea....and it really helps unleash your creativity because you sketch and draw whatever pops into your head.....I then thought it would be super fun to share this with you and if you want to join in once a week...or every day of the week...or on a specific day of the week you can....all you do is blog about your 10 minute warm up and share it here!!! Or I would also be thrilled to see you here each day just to be inspired by the things that I create during my daily 10 Minute Warm ups.....


I hope this helps you have some fun with your creative side....and inspires you too! Thank you for being here....

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....

4 comments:

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Hello, I love your style, you are a big artist, congratulations and kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for popping in Maria!!!

Melanie said...

Thank you for sharing this. Ü
Liefs, Melanie

Christine said...

These are gorgeous.... you are so clever!

 
Blogging tips