Monday, November 5, 2012

Freebie Mondays....updated pizza dough recipe card....and a fun way to use it....


Hi Everyone...I have been messing around with my pizza dough recipe and have updated my recipe card.....so for freebie Mondays I have a new recipe card to share with you all....I also made a batch of this dough and then once it rose I spread it into a rectangle and made long thin slices of dough that I wrapped around large ball park franks that I sliced in half. These were then baked up for a Guys Movie night and they were a huge hit.....

To download your very own recipe card...just click on the recipe card and then save it.....






Hope you all had a super amazing weekend....

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone......


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonsoir ma chère Diana,
J'allais arrêter mon pc, puis je me suis dis encore 5 minutes avant le dîner ! qui sera totalement différent de tes hummm délicieux certainement croissants à la saucisse ...
Soupe au choux ! et mousse au chocolat.
A midi le déjeuner était très complet aussi ce soir léger !

Je suis heureuse de te retrouver, Blogger me faisait des siennes ces derniers jours. Impossible de lire ma liste de lecture.

Une très jolie illustration que celle de ta pizza.
Gros bisous

Anonymous said...

those look and sound so good!!

 
Blogging tips