Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's on my workspace Wednesday......working digital today....






Hi Everyone....since last week I shared with you all some pen and ink sketches in my Sketchbook....this week I happen to have this cutie on my workspace right now and I am working on some colour variations of this piece....so I thought it was perfect to share what I have on my workspace this Wednesday....

I hope you are all having a super inspiring week filled with all kinds of fun creative projects and I hope that you will all pop back often to see how this latest work unfolds....

My process is pretty simple....I always work with a pencil in my sketchbook....when I create what seems to be to my liking...I then do an ink version of the piece....scan it and then work with Illustrator and Photoshop to clean it all up and make it happy.....Sharing this with everyone over at WOYWW.....a fun place to see what people are working on.....love it!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone....and Happy Creating!!!



16 comments:

GlorV1 said...

What a great process. Enjoyed this post and love your girl. Nice work! Thanks.

SandeeNC said...

Well, that's fun, I didn't realize you were part digital and part hand drawn, I thought it had been all hand drawn and was always wondering how you got it so crisp and clean! Thanks for sharing! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Unknown said...

Gosh another artistic person, I'm so envious.
Cheers, Elaine #10

Tracey FK said...

I love that you worked the sweet Saturdays cup cake in there as well... love it...xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

very creative, not tried digi really have a great week trace x 48

Claire said...

just too cute!! it's great watching her come to life :)
my daughter's a great baker - she made scrummy quiches at the weekend!
thanks for sharing :)
no. 47

jill said...

How clever & artistic you are . i've never done anything digial yet. happy crafting jill#51

okienurse said...

I am envious of the artistic abilities to be able to draw whatever you want! I have trouble drawing a straight line! Love the cupcake girl! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #67

okienurse said...

I am envious of the artistic abilities to be able to draw whatever you want! I have trouble drawing a straight line! Love the cupcake girl! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #67

Peggy said...

very cute I wish I could get the hang of digital have a great week!

Unknown said...

very cute...do you prefer to work your art with pencils or on the pc?
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

CraftygasheadZo said...

Interesting to see your process. Take care Zo xx 118

Tertia said...

She is a real cutie!
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #47

Netty said...

wow Diana, stunning work, x

Julia Dunnit said...

clever stuff Diana...I didn't notice last week, but I love the blanket stitch edg eof her sleeves, and isn't it amazing how different she looks with just a different background!

Terry said...

I love your work! It's crisp and clean and fun-looking.

Hugs,

Terry #60

 
Blogging tips