Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays Post - week 69.....cool and super sweet idea!!!

Hi Everyone..... You know me and my love for cake and cookie plates....on pedestals....I just love collecting these and using them for fun parties.... I though today it would be super sweet to share this cool idea I found on pinterest to make your own using some old glass light fixtures....the kind you find in a second hand store...or flea market!!!

I don't know about you but pinterest is so much fun and the inspiration you get from it is super sweet...so this week for Sweet Saturdays I am sharing this fun link and also sharing my Pinterest boards....you can take a look and check out all the stuff I pinned!!!!


 


Follow Me on Pinterest





Happy Saturday Everyone and Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cookie plate :) Enjoy your Weekend!

Manon said...

That was a super sweet idea, Diana!! : )))

Fannie said...

Happy Saturday, Diana. I collect dessert plates too. Just love them. Thanks for sharing. ♥♫♥

Jahitjahitan said...

Those cookies look yummy. I am mouth-watering :)

Michaele Razi said...

Very cool! Love your Pinterest boards!

 
Blogging tips