Thursday, March 1, 2012

The huge bunnies are cake toppers!!!





 

Hi Everyone......many of you popped in to find some stuff on my workspace yesterday....well today I am showing you what these huge bunnies are for.....I have a new line of super fun and super huge cake toppers that I will be adding to some shops and also my on-line shop right here.....the first batch is all about Spring and Easter and all of the fun things that are coming our way with the warmer weather....I love these super cute bunnies and have embellished them and added paper flowers to them....

What do you think? They would make a super fun Easter Dessert Table.....

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating!!!

4 comments:

marianne said...

Wow mega cute :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Marianne!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh they are so lovely, so delicate and pretty. Look delicious!

Silke Powers said...

These are great, Diana!! I just ate a cupcake and wish it had had a topper like that...

I received my little package from you today with the earrings I had bought. I LOVE them!! Am wearing them already - of course... And thank you for all the other little goodies you sent along - you are one talented and thoughtful woman!!! Thank you!!

Hugs, Silke

 
Blogging tips