Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Cupcake Topper Fun...vintage ladies

Vintage Ladies 2

Every Thursday I create fun cupcake topper art that you can use for your personal parties for free........so if you have any special requests....send them my way....just leave a comment or send me an e-mail!

This week we are on a vintage inspired roll with these sweet Vintage Ladies.......

I think these would be so much fun at an afternoon tea....these would also be neat added to gift tags or made into stickers!!!

(to save a copy......click on the picture to enlarge it....then right click your mouse and save image)

Vintage Ladies 3


Happy Creating Everyone!!! and please send in all your requests!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

yes, you are right, perfect for an afternoon tea! great idea

Crystal said...

How sweet! I just love love vintage art! :-)

Manon said...

That is soooo perfect for afternoon tea!!!! : ))))

Michaele Razi said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want some cupcakes!

 
Blogging tips