Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Sketches....coffee and cake....yummy

sunday sketches 28


I love sleeping in on Sundays and I love waking up to some fresh brewed coffee....That scent just makes me feel all cozy and warm and is perfect for relaxing on a Sunday with my sketchbook in hand...

I was inspired this morning to create this quick Sunday Sketch for you all...some fresh coffee and I even added a slice of cake for you all to virtually enjoy! These will be inspirations for some new surface designs I have in mind this week....

Happy Sunday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!!

Hugs
Diana

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your morning is all cozy and comfy, lovely sketch,

WrightStuff said...

Mmmm coffee and cake... delicious - especially homemade cake. Ahh... you're making me hungry!

Unknown said...

Thank you Laurie and Lisa!!!! always love when you pop by for coffee!!!

gatheringwonder said...

very cool line work

Morph Waffle said...

Cute, love both! Nothing like the smell of fresh brewed coffee!

Sabina said...

Nice. I feel like that would make great clip art. The coffee and cake images look almost vintage.

Christine said...

nothing more welcoming than coffee and cake, nice work Diana!

Lenora said...

I always like tea and coffee art! What is that! Had a moment for a cup with my hubby and a long walk today - ahhh love that - not always able to fit that in!

Sinderella's Studio said...

love it!!! I haven't been able to do much art the last couple weeks but I was sitting yesterday morning sipping my coffee thinking time to do a coffee exchange...haven't figured it all out yet but so many of us talk about our coffee time!
cheers, dana
by this Friday I will have something up to see who's interested!

Melisa said...

Coffee and cake is good anytime! Love the swirly shapes.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Loving your little sketches. Love your mug, but I would prefer a nice cup of English Breakfast or Yorkshire. :D And that cake...like it just the way it is...that way I can choose what flavour! :)

m7 said...

wow! always love your work, though I'm not much of a coffee fan, this looks tempting. Thnx for dropping by at my post earlier. :)

 
Blogging tips