Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Sweet Saturday post....week 014

June 29th last day of School 061

This was Cole's last week of School...his very first year ever....Junior Kindergarten....and we had the sweetest celebration for him.....It all started out with me going to school with some treats for all of his friends....and I took some amazing fun photos...what a blast....Then we had a wonderful celebration at home....we swam in the pool....flew kites....released balloons and made wishes.....and also shared in some sweet treats...so this week for Sweet Saturdays....I decided to share some photos from this fun time....it was as sweet as can be!!!!

June 29th last day of School 062

When I say go fly a kite I mean it....and then we watched the sunset and released one red balloon and made a wish....
June 29th last day of School 065

June 29th last day of School 051


June 29th last day of School 066

We both hope our wish comes true!!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday Everyone!!!!

oh and P.S. Every Thursday starting from last Thursday I will be posting some fun cupcake topper art that is free for you all to use at your home parties!!! so be sure to pop by ....these are the ones I created last Thursday!!!

7 comments:

WrightStuff said...

OOh such special moments to treasure forever. I can't believe my son is about to finish his 3rd year at school... time flies by so fast.

Icy BC said...

He is adorable, and a big Congratulation to Cole!

Joni Nickrent said...

He's a little "sweetie" for sure! So CUTE! What fun and I'm sure memories he will treasure forever!

Crystal said...

Congratulations to Cole. This is all so very SWEET! :-)

lissa said...

what a cutie! congrats!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comments.....we are so proud of our little man!!!!!

gma said...

It is wonderful to celebrate the moments...sweet memories are made of these.

 
Blogging tips