Monday, April 4, 2011

Hurray!!! the flowers are coming ....Lady Spring is finally ready ......

daffodils


Earlier my daffodils started coming up...then we got hit with snow...but thankfully they were not damaged...they are all out ready for a lovely show for Lady Spring....

I love this warmer weather....

I can't wait till it's time to start more gardening!!!

SO to welcome the beautiful Daffodils....I created this fun piece that I think could be some fun  fabric ....who knows!!!!

Happy Creating Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I love your pretty daffodils and hope that it won't be long before you are out in your garden again.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Christine said...

oh they are so cheery! Happy Spring.

trisha too said...

Your daffodils are delightful, Diana!

When we moved years ago, I was so sad to leave behind my daffodils. BUT, come spring, SURPRISE!! Twice as many as we had at our first house came up in the yard of our new house!

We had moved in the summer, so had no clue what lovely surprises were coming our way that spring!!

:)

marianne said...

Oh yes this certainly seems like spring is here!!!
I can relate to this feeling at the end of the winter. Spring is here a little I have been working in the garden a little (this weekend) but today was cold and rainy.......
So I guess I have to have more patience.....
Your daffies would make wonderful fabric!

 
Blogging tips