Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three's a crowd!

threes a crowd


You know that old saying...."Three's a Crowd" well that is what this piece is titled...once the third bird came by....everyone's feathers got all ruffled...and the place was a mess....

This is my submission to "Three Muses" this week...the theme is "Printed Word" .......I didn't print anything...no words needed for this one....
book plates
Happy Wednesday!!!

I plan on spending the whole day in the studio....

Don't forget to download your free bookplates....just click here or on the photo left.....

Print them...cut them out....and run them through your Xyron Sticker maker and you have some really fun book plates for the children....

and don't forget to pop back often for some more free fun you can enjoy with your friends and family!!!

17 comments:

Judy said...

I love the Victorian style birdcages, Diana, you've certainly created a beautiful work of unique art here!

Bill said...

I love the birds! I can also appreciate the sentiment. We have four dogs, and even just 3 trying to get in bed with me is one too many.

Yvonne said...

Love this one, Diana! My goodness there are feathers everywhere :)

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful art Diana- love the subtle colors in this- a lovely expressive piece through illustration!

Hermine said...

Its beautiful

K J D said...

Sweet piece...

Taluula said...

Diana, the sentiments and colours in this are gorgeous! Applause.

vintage wil said...

Its beautiful !!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic painting, love the flying feathers. thanks for the free bookplates.

Terri Kahrs said...

Those flying feathers gave me a good chuckle over my morning coffee, Diana! 'tis true!!! Thanks for your generosity! Love those bookplates!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Luisa Migon said...

So beautiful!!!

Diane said...

I love it,Diana. So very sweet.
xoxo Diane

Deborah said...

Love the cage and the birds. They look pretty happy to me! **kisskiss** Deb

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful illustration!

Ozstuff said...

Diana - your book labels are exquisite. Beautiful artwork - as always.

Diane said...

What fun! Love your whimsical little bookplates! Fabulous bird cage piece too Diana!

XXOO

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Love the sweet birds and cage.
I can understand the threes a crowd ~ once we had four little finches in a big cage and there used to be a few scraps.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
Blogging tips