Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm back in the studio....with a ton of ideas....

scrap dresses


I was taking a mini vacation from the studio....but now I am back with full force...and I have so many ideas that have been inspired from my little vacation!!! I think we all need to just take some time to relax and let our creativity bud again!!!

Here are some dresses made with scraps.....The original will be a watercolour for the Monthly dress challenge so when it is complete I will show you it!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

And a very Happy Tuesday to you, too, Diana! These little frocks are enchanting! We all need a break once in a while. Good to see you back and all refreshed!!! Hugs, TErri xoxo

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

They are adorable!

Hello there! My name is June said...

Those are lovely! Go where the inspiration leads!

:o)

Jaime Haney said...

just beautiful, but what do you mean by scraps... I thought your work was all digital?

 
Blogging tips