Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Painting a Day - #013 - Memories of the Pierre Herme Macaron....Theme Thursday "hearts"

Hi Everyone....

I am officially on a diet...yes I said it....I need to change some of my eating habits ...and since I wont be having too many sweet treats....(maybe one or two on my Birthday) but for the most part...no more macarons...no more cupcakes....but I can still create these with art....since they are fun to create and look at.....and have zero calories......so here is a special French treat for all of you....This is a Pierre Herme special raspberry macaron.....I was a little under the weather yesterday and this is what cheered me up!!!

Have a wonderful Day!!!

This is my submission to Theme Thursday this week...since I heart yummy treats...and this looks like a perfect Valentine's day dessert.... I also have some new stamps in my line that are all about hearts.....

My new stamps January 2010 My new stamps January 2010

My new stamps January 2010 My new stamps January 2010


Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs
Diana

19 comments:

Femmy said...

looks great!!

K said...

love those heart stamps!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Love your fantastic work.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Looks very delicious!!! Now, from my mouth flowing saliva, like Niagara Falls!! :))) hihi! Have a nice day too!

Sandy said...

Mmmmhh yummy and lovely.
Fantastic work again. Love them all.

Willy said...

Marvellous artwork, Diana. Your macaron makes me hungry!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Yes, this looks great!!
I'm right there with you (diet)!
I only lost 1 lb the first week but i didn't have my heart into actually. I have 25 to lose and it occurred to me that if I even change just a little I could be where I want by the end of the year :) My new motto is 'no worry, no hurry' because I know the small changes I make will show up in time!
Take care,
Darla

Archie and Melissa said...

i love it diana!
great texture!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

It is delicious!

Terri Kahrs said...

So sorry to hear that you weren't feeling 'in the pink', but hope that you're feeling much better now. Thank you for sharing this sweet treat! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Manon said...

Well.... If you can't eat em you might as well paint em....lol!!!! I don't eat em either!! Ugh! So.... I'll enjoy your yummy paintings instead!!

xoxoxo

Kathy said...

Looks yummy, and I am right there with you on the diet....

Amy said...

ooooh, I do like froggies...especially froggies blowing heart kisses! Very sweet new stamps Diana

Mechelle said...

The stamps look so cute and yummy!!

Limarea said...

Such sweet and delicious art! That macaron......mmm :)

Terri said...

Absolutely cute!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

A diet you say?!!! Oh no! Well, you and me both. Good luck!

The Pierre Herme Macaron looks absolutely decadent, yum!!!

marianne said...

Great art again Diana!
And those stamps ar so lovely!
Sorry to read you are on a diet! I have to start also and it is boring!
Howe can you resist all the wonderful things you bake yourself?! What a punishment.

Have a great day!
♥♥♥
>M<

 
Blogging tips