Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm so excited about my latest project!!!

Hi Everyone....I am so excited with my latest project.....I turned my "Sweet Cuppie" into a kit where you can make your own doll.....

I call these kits...."Make Your Own Sweet Cuppie"

These kits are so much fun and very easy to sew.....all you need is your sewing machine and some stuffing.....These custom doll patterns are created with special love. Your kit includes custom printed fabric in the doll pattern...a ribbon and button embellishment and an instruction sheet to help you make the doll...all in less then 10 steps.....

What a blast I am having with creating these special kits....To pick up your very own kit you can head to my Esty shop......



Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

Hugs
Diana


Now off to my lab...I mean studio....(evil dr. laugh) ........to figure out what my next projects will be....hmmmmmmmmmmmm





13 comments:

soulbrush said...

you are so inventive and sooo cool! cole's a lucky boy.

Manon said...

I love these Diana! What a great idea!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wonderful idea Diana! Looks like that could even be a fun project for kids... with a little help from an adult. You are so multi-talented and savy with all your artwork.
Thanks for sharing. =)

Unknown said...

thanks everyone...I am so excited with these kits....I hope several shops around here sel them too....

hugs
Diana

Sandy said...

OMG these are fun and lovely.
So gorgeous idea. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic doll!

K said...

gorgeous cupcake girl!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, Diana. I also like Cole in his hat on the right hand side of your blog.
Faye

Buffy said...

They are adorable,and I agree with Lisa they would be a fun project for a mommy and me project. Very good idea making them into a pattern. They look so huggable!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh diana!
this is a genius idea!

i love your cupcake dolls!

yoon see said...

You are so creative and inventive. I must copy soulbrush here!
All the best and love all that you are doing.
Great job and I really salute you Diana.
You are very good at time management too, all great posts and beautiful crafts and illustrations to make me smile:)
Thanks Diana my dear friend:)

test it comm said...

The cup cake dolls are cute.

Taluula said...

Oh my what a wonderful idea. These are just brilliant.

 
Blogging tips