Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Become a Fan of my work on Facebook!


Hi Everyone....
I have been on facebook for years now...and it is a wonderful place to network with friends from years ago.... and to meet new people with the same interests......

I also started a group on facebook in 2007 for Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and the group grew from one member...me to over 3,335 members.....
Amazing.....

Well now they have a fan page thing where you can become a fan of people, places or things....so I naturally had to create a page for my work.....



If you enjoy Facebook and are a member....please pop by...I will post some special things and deals for all my fans!!!
Just click

4 comments:

Manon said...

I'm not on Facebook yet but I'm thinking about it! I'll be a fan when I join!

yoon see said...

OK!
I will check out later:)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i am your biggest fan and all signed up!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

You bet!

 
Blogging tips