Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little about me...Tagged ....

Hi Everyone...I am so lucky to know so many wonderful blog friends...I was tagged by a few wonderful people....

We are to identify some 7 boring facts about ourselves..or 6 as requested by Honor....and then tag our friends...to do the same...I have a few photos from the past here to help with my list.....

I will identify the following ....I am one of the best Baristas around...I love making lattes the most...and decorating them for special people...like Brad!


I love the winter...and especially love using my sled...I am a sled chick!


I love cake...and have had the same Birthday cake from Sam's Bakery since I was a wee little girl...I still crave it each and every year and always get it...(I hope he never closes or retires...lol)


One of my favorite things is sitting by the bon fire and listening to some great music with friends. We do this all summer long...


I love Chicago Style Pizza and luckily a family from the windy city opened up an authentic restaurant within 40 minutes of our home...


I started painting as a child and my first copy of a famous painting is this one...I still have it and it hangs in our master bathroom....


When I was a child I loved horses and took riding lessons. I also wrote a letter to Santa one year that got published in the local paper. My Mom still has that letter. In that letter I asked for an easy bake oven....and some other barbie stuff....I never did get that oven and I bring it up at every family dinner ....my Dad always laughs and laughs but he can't believe I still bring it up...I think that is part of the reason I love to cook....and create recipes each and every day...letter...lol


me on my first horse...

Well there you go...some boring info about me...


Have a great day!!


Hugs

Diana
p.s. It is Foodie Monday at Daily Art Stop so pop by Monday!!!

14 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i love this post! it is so fun to see and read about the things that make you happy.
just reading the list makes me happy too!
:) melissa

Honor said...

Hey Diana, thanks for sharing! Love your rocking horse - I had a black and white spotted one when I was little and never got the remote controlled car I asked for at Christmas, not that I've grown up to be a race-car driver! lol

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

An easy bake oven would be so appropriate for you!!! That was nice to get a little glimpse into your life. I was tagged as well, and I have yet to do mine!

marianne said...

No way boring! So nice to read all these facts about friends!
The coffee looks sweet.
We had snow yesterday and more to come this week..........but a scooter like that yes I think I would love it!

have a nice day!
hug >M<

NANCY LEFKO said...

always fun to learn new things about you, my friend !!

Lisa M Griffin said...

What wonderful items about you... especially the Easy Bake! I had one when I was little and my daughter asked for one this Christmas. Love how that little oven is still a holiday favorite, maybe it will wind up under your tree this year. =)
I also can't get over that baby picture, so sweet... and amazing how much you and Cole look alike.
Thanks for sharing,
LIsa

Anonymous said...

Cute way to do the post - with the pics. Thanks for sharing!

Teri said...

Goodness, I was so surprised to hear you make lattes (my fav) but when you showed Renoir's painting, you knocked my socks off...........I have the very same copy in my bedroon!!!! We must be related. Now if I only had your talent.

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Diana, Oh that was FUN! I really enjoyed the tag and it was fun to read what you like and the pics are such a great visual too...makes it way more interesting and personal! I love your lattes and sled - ski do...looks amazing where you live and lots of snow too. I love the painting you did based on Renoir's sur la terrase painting. It's beautiful...you were born with talent. I had a print of that painting in my bedroom at my apartment when I moved out from my parents. The print is now at my mom's lol in the guest room. Oh and that pic of you on the horse, so cute. Cole looks so much like you!

Fannie said...

Great post, Diana. It's always great learning about you. Love the photo of you on the rocking horse. Reminds me of the one we had for my daughters.

When is your birthday?

Kathleen Rietz said...

MMmmmmm!!!! My mouth started watering the moment i saw that pizza! I am fortunate to be living in Chicago, where THIS is OUR pizza!

The baby photo of you is adorable, and I think it is so cool that you still have that painting you did.

Hope to sample one of your lattes one day!

Jennifer Thermes said...

Thanks for sharing, Diana! That was fun. Mmmm... those lattes look good! :-)

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Diana, what a pleasure to read all of these tidbits about yourself...and to have them all illustrated with photos so beautifully. My stomach is growling for some of that pizza!!

Betty BeadBug said...

Oh my gosh!!! Chicago pizza! I really miss it. It is so funny how food can feel like home.

 
Blogging tips