Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Black and White Glam - Marilyn...and more wonderful things in the mail...

Hi Everyone...

Thanks for popping in today...I seem to be on a role with my "Hollywood Glam" series...this is the second in my series...her name is Marilyn....as she is inspired by the wonderful Marilyn Monroe...

I started this series off in more of a plain Black and White and I think it fits the Glam effect perfectly...I really like the contrast....

I also received another wonderful package in the mail today....what fun!

Honor from Galahouse sent me these really cool badges with her glamorous artwork...They are beautiful...Honor is from Australia...and creates the most amazing artwork themed around women....

You have to pop by her blog to check out all of her wonderful work....



Here are the badges and the cool postcard....

I will enjoy wearing these and will hang the postcard in my studio...

I am so inspired by my talented friends on-line...

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana

19 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, miss a day here and you really miss a lot! Love the Glam Girls! And aren't you a lucky girl receiving so many wonderful gifts lately! How fun!

lee said...

love Miss Marilyn, great job as usual......

Crissi Harvey said...

shes fab Diana love your glam girls.
no your not breaking the rules you can share your with the Arty Girlz as many times as you like and you will also have more chance of winning the prizes to so keep them comming.

Thanks for joining in again crissi xx

Anonymous said...

i love her. great work with Marilyn and must be fun to get all that great mail.

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping in everyone and leaving the comments...I so love hearing from you all...

Hugs
Diana

Candace Trew Camling said...

I really love this one too! they capture old hollywood well!

Cakespy said...

Nice! I like this one a lot!

NANCY LEFKO said...

Diana, I think your new vixens could pal around with mine !! Marilyn is lovely...so well done. I have badges from Honor too...aren't they great !? Have a super day !!

timafli said...

I like your illustration of Monroe. I see you captured the personality of her. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Fannie said...

Another beauty, Diana!

Honor's work is great. I own a print of one of her pieces. Her "Honor" badges are fun.

soulbrush said...

marilyn, such a beauty, such a sad life.
have given you an arteypico award,as your blog is awesome.

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
I love your new series. You amaze me!
:) melissa

Heather Robinson said...

There just is something about black and white that complements "glam" so well....add your talent to that colour scheme and "vavoom!!". Great work indeed, Didana!

Debra Kay said...

I love the glamour girls. When I collected things, I collected antique glamour girl head vases. Now i really don't collect things any longer, but I kept my favorite one, the art deco lady with a big hat.

Anonymous said...

wow, these glam girls are tremendous, diana!! really lovely! and what faboo treasures in the mail!! well who wouldn't send you stuff, you're sooo nice!! have a great evening!

a : )

Honor said...

Marilyn looks great, love the dress! And those badges look pretty cool too, hehe just joking, sorry. Thanks for posting them, you've been on a roll with your mail lately! ;-)

Anonymous said...

she's my fav. nice work

Anonymous said...

this series is amazing. I love it

Anonymous said...

I love glam girl pics. You did a really good job on this one!

 
Blogging tips