Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yummy Sketches of the Day - threesome of cupcakes and some fun updates....


Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My friends and I had a wonderful shopping trip on Saturday and Sunday was a blueberry pancake late breakfast with a nice relaxing afternoon....

Today I feature a nice threesome of tasty cupcakes for the "Yummy Sketches of the Day"....I hope you like the flower ones that are me hinting to Mother Nature that I am ready for spring....
I also added some photos of my latest cards in my Etsy Shop...you can click on the cards to check out the shop.....

Tonight I plan on working on some sketches and some new projects with my burning tool.

Have a wonderful Day!
Cheers,
Diana













17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take a cupcake anyday.glad you had a great weekend

NANCY LEFKO said...

beautiful cupcakes, Diana.

oooo....a burning tool ?? I am intrigued.

visit my blog for a special meme.

have a great week.

Ces Adorio said...

Oh the purple cupcake is just delicious. Hey Diana, will you draw some mangoes and bananas please?

steve said...

Mmm, these are great--they look so tasty. You should try making some ATCs of these someday--they'd be a hit!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone...lovely to hear from you and great to get a special Meme from Nancy and a special request from Ces...

and thanks Steve.....I always wantedt to join the ATC group...and I just may soon...would be so much fun!!!

CHeers,
Diana

Cakespy said...

Aaah! Pleasure overload!!!!! You knew I'd love these ones...

Anonymous said...

these are cool!

Anonymous said...

love all the great cupcakes but those cards are so amazing. great work

Kathleen Rietz said...

Oooohhhh...love the daisy cupcake! Spring cannot come soon enough.

Esti said...

I like your illustrations. The colors are great!

Anonymous said...

oh what a delight I will take one of each

Unknown said...

thanks for the wonderful comments everyone...always nice to hear from you

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
I love the cupcakes with a touch of Spring! They are wonderful!
Melissa

Piercing The Veil said...

hello dian bc week 4 me too...
have been bc with a lot of things...including shopping(laugs) i bought a nokia tablet... though im still thinking if i did the right choice...

again thnx for ur great comment...grateful to run over your blog and your friendship in the blogosphere...

cute cup cakes...yummy

see you
anto

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, Love these!
Sandra Evertson

lee said...

makes me want to dig in and have one. What is a burning tool and what do you do with it.

lee

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

These are so cute!

 
Blogging tips