Monday, February 18, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - Orzo Salad with Veggies, a cute little black dress and a Peace Meme....

Hi Everyone....

Today was the first year for the New Holiday we call "Family Day" ....everyone looks forward to an additional long weekend and it is nice that they made it a family thing...In the true spirit of "family day" we had a nice visit with my parents and my brother and his fiancee...so nice to share good laughs and a nice dinner together...

Today I feature a nice Orzo vegetable salad as the "Yummy Sketch of the Day" and look forward to hearing from everyone with special requests...I have a request from Ces that will be featured tomorrow.....I also started a new collection of cute dresses...this collection is my "cute little black dresses" collection....


I have been tagged by Nancy Lefko and Aspa with the love and peace meme. If you choose to participate, you are to include a link to the origin of the meme (click on the peace meme) and to take some time to contemplate peace and pray for the countries that are facing trouble. I would also like to add that you take a moment to be grateful for everything in your life and become more aware of how lucky we truly are.


I tag the following people with the love and peace meme....

Kathleen Rietz
CES
Anto - Piercing the Veil
Melissa

Cheers,
Diana

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what no sweets!!! that dress is the cutest

Ces Adorio said...

Diana, thanks for the tag. I see that Zari created the pretty original sign. It's a cutie. Yes, a nice dress instead. I can just imagine you having fun drawing these things.

Kathleen Rietz said...

Aww...thanks for the tag. I feel bad because I am so behind on tags, and I know I need to keep the ball rolling. But this one is really meaningful. Thanks Diana!

Oh, love the black dress, and if I stick with the orzo salad, I might be able to fit in it! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i love today's sketches and thank you so much for the peace meme tag. i will post it tomorrow. :)
you're the best!
m

Piercing The Veil said...

hello D... how is this tagging work ... I am not so sure of putting on links??? can you help me ot how to tag? tnx and tnx for tagging me... boy am i lucky to be chosen ...

cool lbd ... i always dreamt of having one (smiles)

hug and kisses from NYC ... if i am thoght how then i will immediately do it....

anto

Unknown said...

thanks everyone...glad everyone likes the little black dress...no takers on the orzo...lol

just kidding...

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

is that brocolli in that salad? lol
I think we need some more sweets here to how about a slice of blackforest cake for me

peace

NANCY LEFKO said...

Love the little black dress....

Esti said...

I love black dresses. Please, post more of those.

Piercing The Veil said...

hi D ... thnks for your help ... i think i will work on it latter... it was so kind of you ....

if there is anything i could not understand i will ask you again ...
tnx
hugs n kisses

anto

Piercing The Veil said...

hi D ... thnks for your help ... i think i will work on it latter... it was so kind of you ....

if there is anything i could not understand i will ask you again ...
tnx
hugs n kisses

anto

Roberta said...

Hurray! You won!

I have been so busy I haven't posted there for awhile.

I have to agree about the cute little black dress, and every girl needs one!

 
Blogging tips