Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - Chocolate Fondue ..and some weekend updates!


what a wonderful weekend....I spent the weekend with my favorite people in the world (my husband Brad and our son Cole) and also spent the weekend developing as an artist and illustrator... I finished my mermaid box by adding some colour wash and sealer, worked on some paintings and got an award from a wonderful artist I visit....CES ( a most wonderful blog filled with wonderful artwork and a wonderful read, make sure you pop by and check it out!) Every weekend I splurge atleast one day....this weekend it ended up being a two day splurge...Saturday night was stay in and order some yummy chinese food...which happened to be delish...and to top it off I think I got the best ever fortune cookies...you can read the fortunes below...how cool...then Sunday the girls and I headed shopping and for some food and coffee....another splurge ....so to honor the weekend festivus, I feature a special Yummy sketch of the day....A Chocolate Fondue....it exudes a sense of sharing and delight...
Have a wonderful weekend and pop by often....
Cheers,
Diana














9 comments:

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

i love all your yummy sketches, how fun!

Anonymous said...

oh it's been ages since I was at an event with a chocolate fondue

looks good and how the heck did you luck out with 2 great fortunes

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
I LOVE your mermaid! She is amazing. I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Thank you for sharing your great fortunes!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

now you're talking
anything with chocolate can't be a bad thing and you sound like you had a better weekend then me and I think that is the first fortune that ever stated God in it

you must be lucky
have a great week

Willie Baronet said...

Yummers!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for the wonderful comments...

hope you all have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana

Unknown said...

Love the final product! And the fortune cookies too ... lol! I had a great time shopping, gotta see eachother again soon!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Oh wow..the fondu is fabulous...gorgeous colors. Love hte mermaid too. Just beauitful xxx

laurel said...

I like the colors you added to your mermaid. She is beautiful.

 
Blogging tips